Saturday, January 6, 2007

The Days Of Illness

Hello all,
I apologize for being out but I have been sick with apparently a bug that is going around in the whole U.S.A. This is a bad bug, if it would had caught me on the tables I would have been out first hand....LOL

But with antibiotics and others meds from my Dr., I am on my way back after a week of misery.

One thing I thought I'd mention was some info given to me buy my Dr. .... TAKE YOUR FLU SHOT !!
Now I know your gonna say *taking a flu shot will give me the flu* NOT TRUE !
What the real deal is....Taking a flu shot will weaken your immune system for about 2 weeks. So if your around anyone that is sick you are more than likely gonna be as well.

Here is what you can do to take your flu shot and hold off those illnesses:
Take this new medication on the market called *ColdMD* It is an immune system builder, It will boost your immune system by as much as 312% and if your sick it increases your recovery time by 94%
Then go see your Dr. and take your flu shot, not taking a flu shot is getting very serious as the strains get tougher. The flu virus is and can be deadly to those who are young and those of us that are getting older.
So instead of poker advice or info I leave you with Wellness info, Take care of yourself and you can stay on the tables making money.
For now....Stay well and may all your hands be monsters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like some good advice . Especially for the little ones and the elders. I'm the worlds worst for not taken them myself , then I get hit with it every year .